Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Five Ways to Win My Heart

Yeah, I know. My posting habits SUCK.

And that's why I've decided to do another 30 day challenge- to give myself some kind of incentive to not suck. Because right now, I do. Rather badly.

So the challenge this time is not themed; just random rants about a certain topic. This is it:


  1. Five ways to win my heart
  2. Something I feel strongly about
  3. A book I love
  4. Bullet my whole day
  5. Things I want to say to an ex
  6. My views on mainstream music
  7. Five pet peeves
  8. What I ate today
  9. How important I think education is
  10. Song shuffle
  11. My family
  12. Five guys I find attractive
  13. My opinion on my body
  14. What I wore today
  15. My zodiac sign
  16. Something I always think 'what if' about
  17. Something I'm proud of 
  18. A problem I've had
  19. Five items I want
  20. My fears
  21. Hopes for my future
  22. Academics
  23. Something I miss
  24. Five words/phrases that make me laugh
  25. Something I'm currently worrying about
  26. Things I like and dislike about myself
  27. A quote I live by
  28. Somewhere I want to visit or move to
  29. Five weird things I like
  30. Something I'm excited for
Let's start where everything starts.. Day One. Five ways to win my heart.

Well, let's see. Firstly, you have to be nice. Sounds obvious, but I mean, really nice. I don't care if you're (apparently) very physically attractive and have hundreds of girls chasing after you. I really do not care at all. Because if you're not a nice person, there is no way on earth that I am going to fall for you. I'm not telling anyone who wants to win my heart (AHAHAH who am I kidding?!) to give up their entire weekend to feed the homeless. I'm talking the simple stuff first. Manners. Actual listening skills. For them to be used. Being nice is not rocket science. If you can't do that, then goodbye.

Secondly, a sense of humour. If you can't laugh at yourself, you'll never last with someone like me- or, for that matter, my family. I love to laugh, joke around and be silly. I like to poke fun at myself with a big long stick, especially about sport and cooking (because, let's face it, I could never have a career in either of those fields because I suck more there than I do at posting. Yeah. THAT much). I love it when someone will jokingly (note, in a JOKING WAY!) tease me and make me laugh. It makes me feel loved in some kind of random, round-about way. 

Next, is creativity, particularly musical talent. Music is a big part of my life, and I love talking about it, so people who share that are amazing. Someone who can play an instrument or paint a masterpiece is instantly a lot more attractive. If you play me something on piano that isn't Mary Had A Little Lamb or Hot Cross Buns, I will be forever yours. Just ask my lovely boyfriend;)

Something else I love is romance and spontaneity. I'm the sort of girl who cries over The Notebook, loves just holding hands and being with someone and believes strongly in soulmates. Yeah, one of Them. I'm not hard to please though (I don't think)- all it takes is opening doors, cute messages (especially in the form of some kind of poem) and slow dances to love songs. Hopelessly romantic is very much me.

The fifth and final way to my heart is by using the English language correctly. It's a very strange request, I suppose, but it's true. I'm what many people refer to (fondly, I'm sure) as a grammar Nazi. Put it this way:


My friend's mum posted this on Facebook. I commented "fragment (consider revising). *slow applause*. I hate it when trying to talk to someone on Facebook and they TyPe LyK Di$$.. DO YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE ENGLISH GRAMMAR CONVENTIONS AT ALL?! If you write in proper English, you appear intelligent and a lot more attractive. If you type like that brief example noted above- goodbye.

Anyway, I'm getting a headache from thinking about these things in such detail and trying to make it sound intelligent and witty. Brain strain. Think I will go to bed. Goodnight world.

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment