Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Five Words/Phrases That Make Me Laugh

Considering that today hasn't been all that grand, this is not a bad post to write today...and just a note, they're probably all going to be from movies. Predominantly chick flicks.

1. "Live every day like you're Glen Coco."
If you've ever seen Mean Girls, you'll understand. The kid that gets four candy canes in class? Yeah, him. That's Glen Coco. No face, but is just generally associated with being awesome. Basically, the quote is the world's best way of saying just be an all-round knockout, awesome, amazing, bad-ass human every day. Its meaning, obviously, is kinda sappy and all, but the way it's put is brilliant and definitely entertaining.

2. "That's so fetch!!" - Gretchen Weiners, Mean Girls.
Again, another Mean Girls reference. One which is quoted to the extreme by me and PJ, particularly on the bus on the way home from school, or walking home from the bus stop. Either way, it's overused, which makes it perfect.

3. "What are you doing today, Napoleon?" "Whatever I wanna do, gosh!!"
It's not exactly a chick flick, but God I love this movie; I really do. I watched it with PJ and ever since I have loved it. Napoleon says a lot of stupid, strange and wonderful things, which are fantastically quotable.

4. "I'm not as random as you think I salad."
I don't actually know where it is that I heard and/or read this one, but it entertained me nevertheless. It describes me and my excitable personality pretty much in a nutshell.

5. "You will use the quadratic formula in later life."
This quote is just so ridiculous that I cannot help but laugh whenever I hear it. How many people who aren't maths teachers or some kind of big-shot, super-fancy engineer person will actually ever use that horrible memory drain in their daily lives aside from senior Maths B?

Anyhow, that was brief, stupid, and long overdue. Sorry guys!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment