Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Watty Awards 2012

Hey guys!

Usually I'm not into posting to make other people do your bidding, but today I'm going to be a hypocrite. So, without further ado, just a quick little note to ask a huge favour!



As some of you may know- well, I'm guessing everyone as it's rather obvious- I'm a writer, and I really like writing stories. This year, I've decided to try something new and enter a writing competition. 

There's a site called Wattpad where writers can post their work and receive feedback from a whole bunch of different people and gain a bit of an underground following, if you will. You also have the chance to submit one or two stories into their annual "Watty Awards." Basically, you can post a story of any genre on their site, list it under the Watty Awards category and try and get as many votes as you can, and you can win stuff!

What I would love you guys to do is go onto Wattpad and vote for my story! It's called The Last Beautiful Thing and I'm pretty proud of it...I'd like to think it's some of my best work! So if you can PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES AND SUGAR AND ICE CREAM read my short story- it's not long!- and click the vote button in the top left hand corner, I will absolutely love you forever and I will bake you cookies. 

It would be absolutely awesome if you guys could help me out!

Also, if you're awesome at editing and such, please note that I am not so handy and I'd love a hand with the book cover...if you think you're up for it, please help me out if you can!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment