Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pool Party Playlist!

In honour of neighbour most fabulous's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU!!) I would like to dedicate today's post to parties with my babes- in other words, my best mates.
 
If you've ever been to a party with me and my mates, you'll know that nothing short of crazy happens. Ever. Instead, there's a lot of soft drink, junk food, adrenaline and loud music. That's at the birthday parties anyway, namely mine. We don't drink, and I'm glad of that. Weird enough stuff happens without it, and then with actual alcohol, there's a lot more worries, like all the health risks!
 
I mention parties tonight because this Saturday afternoon, the awesome cat-fairy-next-door, is having a birthday pool-party!! Very exciting, seeing as it's the first party of the year! Blondie and the hottest red-head we've ever seen are already planning a combined party for the end of the year, for their sixteenth, but unfortunately there's a bit of waiting involved!
 
I've been assigned the honourable task of making up the ultimate party playlist for her! I have heaps of music that we both love, but what song do you guys think sets the scene for the ultimate pool party? Leave your answers in the comments box!
 
I'm really tired right now, so I should probably go now...
 
Sayonara, fellow ninjas! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment