Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool's and Fashion Blogs

I love April Fool's Day. So many pranks to pull in one day. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't have anything planned, but Smiley and I did get one of the guys a good one the other week. We told him she was getting expelled, which he believed and got rather uptight about. It was going very well, until I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore, which set her off, which gave it away.

But that aside, our class did pull one on one of our teachers in Geography. Someone had the idea of taking their laptop out of its case, hiding it and putting their books inside it instead. For geography, we were on the second storey of one of the buildings. The guys were pretending to push each other around (jokingly!) just as our teacher showed up. Then one of the guys pushed another and his "laptop" got shoved off the railing. The facial expressions were priceless! She got let in on the joke after he went to show her "the big crack in it!!" Very funny.

I heard about my sisters' teacher-pranking antics while we were waiting for mum to pick us up. Sister number one (aka middle sister) swapped classes with the year sixes to prank her teacher. Sister the Second (little-est- sister) then shared that she and the rest of her class swapped the coloured ink in the whiteboard markers. Mum forgot all about it being April Fool's Day. I'm kind of glad about that, otherwise we would've been in for it. Big time.
'
The other news of the week (and of the year, really) is that tonight we're headed to the airport to pick up my exchange sister! Will keep you posted on how that goes; pretty exciting! I'm also trying to convince Smiley to start a fashion blog. She's an aspiring fashion designer, and she's really good!! She can sew a skirt with pleats and ruffles in an hour, tops. She made a vest in three weeks, and she only did it in class time (I think). She makes the most epic stuff, designs epic stuff, and I reckon it should be known to the world!! Vote on the poll so I can prove that to her!! Anyway, I'm getting really hungry now, so I'm going to sign off.

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm probably the guy with the LEAST fashion sense on the planet. I actually walked into my karate school once with a bright orange tank top shirt and red and blue shorts with white stars on them. I thought it would look nice.

    But anyway, I wish Smiley luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choice, though it's not as bad as the wanna-be gangsta look with the brightly coloured underwear and waaay too baggy pants! There's been my questionable moments too, with baby pink on hot pink with red.

    She says thanks!

    ReplyDelete