Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day Two: My Least Favourite Song

Sorry I skipped out on the challenge yesterday- I was, in all honesty, watching the royal wedding. The whole time. I was mostly interested in seeing the dress, and I wasn't disappointed. I love the pretty vintage lace... usually I'm not into long sleeves, particularly on dresses, but that was absolutely wow...

Ok, I'm done raving. Today I'm supposed to post my least favourite song. Now, there are many of those. I'm open to all styles of music, but bubblegum pop, as the wise ninja T-WAC called it, is beyond me.

For example, I can't understand the adoration of Justin Bieber. His concert on the Gold Coast was actually mentioned on the Sunshine Coast news. No joke. They spoke to many of the girls, who actually burst into tears at the mention of their idol's name. Even listening to some of the girls in my grade and younger gushing about Justin Bieber before school is foreign to me and to my lovely Kiwi sister. No, she's not a Belieber either.

But his songs aren't my least favourite songs. Gasp, shock, horror!! But really, they're not. And there is one simple reason- and that reason is named Rebecca Black.

Now, I have nothing really against Rebecca Black, she really can sing. I saw an interview with her and listened to her sing part of the American national anthem, which was actually really good. (If you don't believe me, watch it for yourself; I've posted the video below.)

Rebecca Black on Good Morning America


Plus, this interview really opened my eyes to how incredible she is, despite the song she's become known for. She's braved all the hate comments and continued doing what she wants to. Good on her!That doesn't mean I adore her song Friday though; in fact it is my least favourite song. Without a doubt. I'm assuming you've heard the song but if you haven't, I've posted it here:

Friday- Rebecca Black


I promise I will post at some point tomorrow with a song that makes me happy!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah.
    Friday is aweful.

    If you want more aweful stuff, go to arkmusicfactory.com.
    They're the ones who wrote Friday for Rebecca Black, and the other songs they wrote don't get much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'll have to do that... I don't imagine they would! Another awful song she has is called Prom Night. The tune is basically the exact same as Friday, except it's slowed down and it's "Prom Night, gotta get down on Prom Night..." and so on...

    ReplyDelete