Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day One: My Favourite Song

As you may have realised, today's leg of the thirty day challenge is to share my favourite song with you guys. That's a very hard thing to do. I have waaaayyyy too many songs that I love. It's more like a top five, but as there's so many days to do it, I'll just name one of them.

One of my favourite songs, and has been for a fair while right now, is by the band Evanescence. They're like Gothic rock, and they are amazing. I think their front woman, Amy Lee, is absolutely epic!

Of course I've thought that about many a front woman, such as the stunning Hayley Williams of Paramore fame, and Gwen Stefani, former lead singer of No Doubt and now solo artist, with her own fashion label, L.A.M.B and her Harajuku Lovers perfumes (which smell  scrumptious!!).

Back to the point, which was my favourite song... my favourite song by Evanescence is Bring Me To Life! I've posted the video below so that if you don't know it by name, or if you've never heard it before, you can!

Bring Me to Life- Evanescence



 
Hope you like it! Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, my least favourite song!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite songs, too!
    Good choice!
    Evanescence rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved it for absolutely ages!! It's an awesome song!! Smiley and I actually begged them to play it at our school dance last year... but of course, they wouldn't... they'd rather play The Climb by Miley Cyrus -__-

    ReplyDelete