Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Into The Unknown

Hi guys!

So it's that post-Christmas, dreaded time of year- the last week of the holidays. I have one more week before I'm back to spending six hours a day in a uniform with a bunch of other people my age. In other words, school.

I don't really know what to expect from this year. I know I'll have a lot more homework, exams and assignments and the dreaded practice exams for next year (GULP), but it feels weird, like it's not really time to go back to school.

Do you ever think back in time to when you first started kindergarten? The whole school thing was completely left field and new and you basically had no idea what you were doing or where you were going? Did you ever look up at the kids on the brink of going to high school and think, gosh, they're so grown up and mature? And then you start high school and you think the same thing all over again and think the year twelves are so grown up.

Now, all of a sudden, I'm nearly there. I have two years left of school, then it's off to uni. Everything's happening so fast; I don't know where to look! But that doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to it.

After three years, I'm finally cutting down my subjects from ten to five, and they're subjects I want to do. I'm taking OP English, Maths B, Studies of Religion, Legal Studies and Music. And all the while I'm starting my bachelor of arts in Indonesian at the local uni. I'm actually pretty excited about it. I'm wanting to do a degree in arts and journalism.

Then, a few years from now, I'll be looking back at this post and thinking about how young I was when I wrote this. Who knows, maybe I'll have a completely different thought process to what I do now...

Anyway, I have a million and one posters to put up (mostly of My Chemical Romance) and I'm hungry, so I'm going to go eat and call PJ.


Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment