Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Your Latest YouTube Playlist

Hey everyone!
So tonight, I was sitting with my sister and we were looking through YouTube as I was showing her some of the funniest/best people I know of. As we are related (THANK YOU FOR THE ULTIMATE REVELATION, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!), we have a very similar sense of humour, meaning she thought they were just as entertaining as I did. I was thinking that since you guys actually bothered to click on the follow button (if you haven't and don't know what on earth I'm talking about, IT'S RIGHT THERE ---->) maybe you would find them hilariously entertaining and all-round brilliant as well.
Here is a list of my top ten all time favourite YouTubers, most of whom I only know of thanks to my delightful PJ:

1. DanIsNotOnFire:
English accent. Countless llama references. Many reasons to laugh. Yes please. And even better is that he actually knows how to speak human! I think my favourite videos on his channel are the one above; College Dropout and Would You Rather. And if you take my advice and watch, I imagine you'd be surprised to discover that he is twenty. Rather hard to believe when he and Phil act like fifteen year old Australian girls (in simpler terms, like me and PJ on a Saturday afternoon left in a room together). Love it!
2. AmazingPhil:

Wipe that horrified expression off your face; the thumbnail is no indication of the actual video. Dan's friend Phil is just as funny, random and cute as he is! Once you watch a few videos, there is no turning back, even if it's just because of Phil's stuffed toy alter-ego, Lion! Also worth checking out is the radio show Dan and Phil did on Christmas Day! Hilarious and a great taste in music...for the most part.
3. SuperAmazingProject:

Finally, Dan and Phil have a collab channel! Once a week (every Monday) they post a video of what they call the Super Amazing Project- it makes every Monday so much better!
4. AhoyNateo:

I think Nathan is the first person on the internet to make me laugh harder than I have in a really long time. Any video made with photobooth is bound to be funny just to look at, but team that with a guy making a mock up video diary as a girl who can't even remember [her?] own name and it's going to be even better. This one's a favourite, but you also have to check out the randomest video on the internet if you want to end up in tears on the ground from pure laughter!
5. CapnDesDes:

So as you may have guessed, awesome YouTubers tend to have friends who are just as awesome as they are. Dan is to Phil as Destery is to Nathan. Very very funny and random! This video is just one of a four part series of videos from Orlando, Florida.. there are some that are much, much funnier but I figured I'd keep it clean here... but if you're game, check out some of the other videos!

6. DesAndNate:

Aaand another collab channel; this time (very obviously) it's Nate and Destery's. I think they may even be funnier together than they are on their own!
7. JennaMarbles:

I can't deny it; most of my favourite YouTubers are attractive guys. But that's not the only thing that makes someone awesome. Take Jenna for example. Brain power, sarcasm and a very sharp wit makes for some great entertainment. There are also things you can incorporate into your daily life, such as The Face (above) and other techniques to avoid talking to people. Also, be sure to check out another interesting and informative video about tricking people into thinking you're good looking.

8. ShaneDawsonTV

I gotta say- if you haven't heard of Shane Dawson, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! He's only been nominated for best web star for the Kid's Choice Awards two years in a row! His videos are funny but often have a message at the end of them... sometimes. There's also heaps of hilarious recurring characters, like Shanaynay, Ned the Nerd, Aunt Hilda, mum and S. Deezy. And that's without mentioning the Paris Hilton impersonations! Check out the 2011 Christmas special for some of Shanaynay's unrivalled *almost* charm...
9. TheComputerNerd01

Parodies, recited lyrics, vlogs... this channel seems to have it all! Meet Josh, aka TheComputerNerd01. His videos are definitely for you if you like regular posts with humour and music combined!
10. HaiLedaBear


Yes, I did say awesomeness can be done by the ladies as well! Leda is definitely the most cheerful, bubbly and positive person I've seen on YouTube. As well as regular vlogs about life, she does really awesome and easy-to-understand make-up and hair tutorials! Definitely worth checking out.

So hopefully that made you smile and gave you something to do on a rainy day.... I'll be back another day to tell you about a bunch of other fun and/or stupid things!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. DAN AND PHIL!
    They are two of my favourites ever :) and Dan is so hot! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha yep; die hard Danosaur:) I'm marrying him, whether he knows it or not:P

    ReplyDelete