Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day Three: A Song That Makes Me Happy

I can honestly say that there is no shortage at all of songs that make me happy. I could go through my entire iTunes library and 99.9% of them make me happy. Especially the ones that I can dance to, but not typical dance songs. More like electro/pop/punk stuff.

Hmm, what song does make me happy? That's not that hard. I would have to say that it's a song I've mentioned before. A very amazing person, who is very popular and for good reason. She also has amazing concerts, or so I've heard.

I must firstly admit that I was very upset that I couldn't go to her concert for her album, Funhouse.
Yes, you guessed it- it's a P!nk song. My mum, Blondie, Blondie's mum and I were planning to go to her concert when she was in Brisbane. Dad was at the computer, hand poised on the mouse, ready to secure our seats. No such luck. The second release? Neither. So we couldn't go. Disappointing!

Anyway, one of their songs that makes me happy. All of them. But I have to choose one. One that makes me happiest out of all of them. Could it be Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)? Yes, but no. I'm talking about So What. The most epic song she's ever written. The one that inspires my girls to seize their hairbrushes and sing and dance to it whenever it's played.

Whenever it's played. No exceptions. Which means in public places, too.

I guess it's about time I posted the video, which is as amazing as the song. Tomorrow's music challenge fun is to find a song that makes me sad. Already in my mind, but you'll just have to wait!!

So What- P!nk



Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is a good song.
    I really liked it!
    Liked.
    After about four-hundred plays on the radio, I was all done with P!nk.
    Still a good song, though!

    ReplyDelete