Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight: A Song That Makes Me Feel Guilty

Hey guys,

Sorta been putting this post off for a while, plus I've been busy making friends like every teenage girl likes to do. You will be pleased to know that I have been successful in making friends, and my two weeks of holidays, New Zealand time, have been awesome. I have met some really awesome people here in New Zealand- despite the cold and my craving for sunshine as opposed to frost, I'm really going to miss it when I get back to Australia. I know I'll be coming back as much as I can to visit all my amazing new friends!

Look at me, I'm still putting it off. Well, actually, I don't really have a song that makes me feel guilty. Well, I don't really have one that makes me feel guilty as such. However, upon going through my iPod library I found a song that could work in that situation. It's by one of the world's most amazing bands- Paramore!

Feeling Sorry- Paramore



I guess this song doesn't make me feel guilty as such, but it makes me think about questionable decisions I've made in my life and whether or not they were the right choices. I'm happy to admit that not all of them were sensible and there are many that I regret, but I don't feel guilty. You need to make mistakes in order to learn from them. I'm proud to say that I've never made the same mistake twice, and that's because I realised they were a mistake in the first place.

I'm going to head off now. I won't be posting tomorrow as I have school, and in the afternoon I shall hopefully be hanging out with the best friend that I've made in New Zealand. But when I do post- most likely Thursday- I shall post a song from my childhood. I already know what song I'm using. And that will be my second last post of the thirty day (that lasted a very, very long thirty days) song challenge!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment