Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Underground Experience

Pop-punk lovelies of the universe; WHO LOVES NEW MUSIC?!?! Pretty sure that's all of us! Well, your wishes are being granted!! I've decided that I want to do a series of reviews called "The Underground Experience" on some of the most hottest talent around who don't get nearly enough credit for their sound!!

For as long as they keep coming to me, I'm going to have a post a week- or as often as I can post- dedicated to a great little band I just so happen to have the sheer luck to come across.

I already have one lovely band already organised for the first review; very excited!! They've even agreed to do an interview, so I'm really pumped!! This will be coming very, very soon, so sit tight and get ready to be cramming your iPods full of some fresh tunes!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The Ladies of Lurid MidnightAugust 17, 2011 at 6:02 PM

    Hey Katie! We were just wondering when you'd be sending us those questions for us to answer? Could you send them us as soon as possible because Amanda has written a few songs so we'll having band practise more and won't have as much free time. Email us at lurid_midnight@hotmail.com or send us a message through the "Contact Us" tab on our website. Thanks so much.

    ~Amanda, Kione, Sian & Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninja Swords, Very cool concept and reviews
    The work is very versatile, with so many concentrations intermingling
    Ninja Gear

    ReplyDelete