Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day Eighteen: A Song I Wish I Heard On The Radio

Well, I managed!! My science assignment was handed in today, and I was very proud of it. I should be getting a majority of As, which should equate to an A total. I handed it in and the task sheet wasn't even dog-eared or stained- then Mr. Science Teacher decided we should have another assessment. So it's back to the lab- well, we did that part already, so I guess laptop?- to write up a prac report. Now, I'm not that adverse to science, really. To me, it's a hell of a lot better than standing in the middle of the sports oval on a stinking hot day, having to run around and you don't get much of a rest because unfortunately, you're not quite as fast as the other kids. But that's another story.

Today's post is a song that I wish I heard on the radio. There are so many of these it's just. Not. Funny. The sort of music I listen to is different, seeing as most radio presenters aren't screaming teenage fan girls or metalheads. Even if they were, there's none of those kinds of stations around here. If only... I am actually considering getting involved with radio at this point in time. And I would play good music, and do interesting segments, like Mark and Caroline, whose voices grace the car every morning without fail. Ninja Radio... I can just see it now. Or Ninja Magazine. Or Ninja Lawyers, though that doesn't really sound very professional. At all.

You see, at this stage in my short, teenage life, I'm as yet undecided as to exactly what I want to do after school... in the Real World. Gulp. See, it's really not that far away. Two and a half years mightn't seem that short in theory, but in reality, it's not that long. September next year, I can drive. It seems like just yesterday I was five years old and admiring the bright pink Volkswagen Beetle cake mum made for my birthday, modelled from an old Barbie car I had and adored. Now I'm walking around with my friends, pointing out the cars that I like. Though naturally, my friends have already decided what my first car will be. They have their hearts set on me owning a white van with tinted windows, and when I get it, giving me a bag of lollies to eat on the way, because that description is undescribably sinister. If you get why that's so humourous, I have a feeling you'd get along just fine.

Off topic, yet again. A song that I wish I heard on the radio. Well of course there's my beloved unsigned beauties that I love so dearly. To hear any of their songs played on the radio would just warm my heart so nicely, like sitting by the fireplace on a cold night. Yeah, that was corny, but it's true. I don't think I've actually posted any The Monster Goes Rawrr!! songs as yet, but I know I've linked them a couple of times. They're so amazing; you must listen and like; then love. You will. I just know it. Here's my favourite song by them in the whole wide world- the one that came up in my iTunes suggestions box that fortunate, fortunate day. There's no video, so I've chosen the one with lyrics. There is a teency bit of language for some of you that may or may not be sensitive to that kind of stuff, but here is #ihaveablackbeltinawesome!!

#ihaveablackbeltinawesome- The Monster Goes Rawrr!!


Those of you who thought you could not bother to check out the links and that I'd never know... I'm coming for you. All of you. Just joking, obviously, as I honestly have no idea where you're from. And chances are, that would involve expensive flights, and that would cost money, and I have no job. Beauty. Post a comment as to where you're from!! But you really should check out their websites, because they are truly talented, and- added bonus here- you can actually download all their songs for free. Yes, for free. No coins, no cash, no credit, no moolah at all. Big fat free. There's twelve whole tracks on their PureVolume page, which you can find here. This includes a brand spankin' new track called Shut Up And Dance which I am downloading as I type.

Tomorrow (or whenever; I don't really want to jinx it!!) will be the post on.... I don't know. *3 second check* oh, it's a song from my favourite album. Guess which album that is, hmm?

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That song was very amusing.
    And I absolutely love the title.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete