Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day Seventeen: A Song That I Hear Often On The Radio

I honestly think that I really, really suck at regular posting, but this week has been more hectic than I expected!! It's one of the last weeks at school, so all my assignments are due next week, all the drafts were due this week, we had two excursions and mum's birthday! Phew!

Ok, the post topic is a song that I hear often on the radio. Like I said, there's no one radio station that I listen to. I swap around a lot between three of them. Mix FM, Hot 91 and Sea FM. Sometimes Triple J too, but only occasionally now that I know what frequency it's on.

Because of this, I'm going to use the one I find to be common with all three usual stations; that was played very often when it first came out. It's a pop song, I know, but it's not that bad. I like it. It's by another singer that I almost got to see in concert, but didn't. Maybe that would be because it was the week after the exchange started and all. Speaking of which, I have three weeks left in Australia!! I'm really excited; but I have to go and do another brief speech to my rotary club to get my uniform... yeah, we get a uniform, but only for travel! Before I go off on my usual ramblings, here's the song:

Teenage Dream- Katy Perry


I would love to stay and write a lot more, but I have to get back to assignmenting! Due in tomorrow is my 800 word report on acids, bases and salts for science. Fun. Tomorrow I will try to post, but that mightn't happen. But when I do, I'll post a song that I wish I heard on the radio!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment