Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day Twenty: A Song I Listen To When I'm Angry

This one's a bit more complicated to decide on. A song I listen to when I'm angry. Hmm. Well, I have a playlist that I listen to, but no particular song that I listen to. Hmm, I'll put it on shuffle and see what comes up.

Ahah, I've got one. It's a My Chemical Romance song called Thank You For The Venom. It sucks that I have no particular story to go behind this one. It's kind of annoying, really. I usually would be able to come up with something, but for some reason, I can't. Maybe it's because I'm sick. I hate being sick. I have headaches nearly every day and I can't stop blowing my nose. I'm on my third box of tissues in two days!

It gives me a lot of time to think, though. That's something I could really do with at the moment. Thinking. I have a lot of confusion in my head at the moment. Spinning, spinning, out of control. Accompanied by a certain song that has a lot of memories wrapped up in its four minutes or so of synthetic sound. But that's another story. There's no video for Thank You For The Venom, so I've just posted the lyric video:

Thank You For The Venom- My Chemical Romance


It is a great song! Anyway, I have to go and practice my closing address for my mock trial tomorrow. I'm a barrister, so I have to give it. That is, if I can breathe properly tomorrow and exhale without the need to cough up a vital organ. Tomorrow I shall post a song that I listen to when I'm happy. Hmm...

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment