Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day Twenty-One: A Song I Listen To When I'm Happy

They're not getting any easier now, are they? A song that I listen to when I'm happy could be any song. I listen to music when I'm happy, sad (which I believe is tomorrow's post) and angry. Any song, really. A song I listen to when I'm happy. But I could say a song that I do like to listen to, because I do listen to when I'm happy, and it makes me ecstatic. Well, it did once upon a time, and probably still will.

It's a song that I used to hear A LOT out places. When I went out with my lot, it would always play. That was back when I had a man, and that was our song. You know what I mean. It just happened to be the perfect song for us, you know? And it might still be... But that's another story *smiles*.

It's a song with lotsa synth by a band that's basically rap gone pop. I mean, they still have bits and pieces of rap, like most pop pieces these days. Every pop song there is, it's basically the song title by someone featuring someone else. Like, here's two out of the hundred (no joke, there are 100) examples from my iTunes. There's Price Tag by Jessie J feat. B.o.B and there's *shudders* Baby by Justin Bieber featuring Ludacris. And that person who's doing the feature has a 30 second rap before the last several repeats of the chorus. Am I the only one who's noticed that pattern that all those songs have? This is not one of those songs but. I'll post it here:

I Gotta Feeling- The Black Eyed Peas


How cool is the glow-in-the-dark action of that video?! Anyway, I gotta head off and do a mock pack of my bag. I'll post tomorrow night, hopefully!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment