Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day Nineteen: A Song From My Favourite Album

I'm doing better at the regular posting thing now, I think. Maybe. Even though I know that I'm only posting right now because I forgot the task sheet for my religion assignment. The general idea of that is that I choose a social justice issue and write a 400 word essay on what I think should be done about it, why I chose it and the stance of the Catholic church on it. I picked an issue that my friends and I feel very strongly about- gay marriage.

If there were ever a debate on whether or not it should be legalised, I am confident that we would win. Lemur actually ended her essay (which was on the same topic), with something along the lines of: "The Catholic church should just keep their noses out of people's private lives." I usually like school assignments to be professional and all, but I told her that was acceptable to write. My essay is very passionate as well. One of the guys asked if I could show him my report to give him an idea. As with all controversial topics, there are two sides, and it just so happens that he's on the other. When he said that I was wrong, he got a very passionate lecture for about ten minutes on why he was wrong.
Ok, I'm going to try and stay on topic now. The idea of tonight's post is, as you can see, a song from my favourite album. I have a lot of albums. I have albums that I love. It's very hard to pick one to be my absolute favourite. However, there is, of course, the one I treasure like a child- Stack Is The New Black. The one I would rescue, was there ever a fire. Okay, maybe that's going to extremes. Technically, I treat my iPod like my child and if I could only rescue one material possession, that would be it. It has all my photos, all my music and videos, 90% of my writing pieces as well as books- a whole world of wonderful books. It's not quite the same as a print book, but it's still words on a page that can be read and be amazingly beautiful.

The Top 25 Most Played playlist on my iTunes is predominately Short Stack. 12 out of the 25 songs on that list are by Short Stack. And then there's their greatest inspiration, Blink-182, a song from Shaun Diviney's favourite album (Panic! At The Disco) and their friends, Heroes For Hire. Among those, strewn about here and there are Gyroscope, Metro Station, The All-American Rejects, Paramore and even a Ke$ha song, David Guetta and Luciana. But still they are almost half of that playlist. And most of those Short Stack songs are from the album I was talking about before- Stack Is The New Black. Go figure.

Here's a song with an epic video to make you drool (you know, if you're that way inclined):

Princess- Short Stack



For those of you who watched Sway Sway Baby! when I posted it, you would probably note the reappearance of the bunny, who is joined by Jesus, Elvis, a bear, a random Mexican guy and... I think that's it. Enjoy.

Oh, and for those of you who love me and think I'm awesome, please hit up my Wattpad account, which is Lonedreamer96. I have three stories that I'm currently working on- Dark Winter, Three Times Lucky and Death By Chainmail. I also am posting a few poems every so often to Silent Death. It still named the same as the first poem because I haven't been able to think of a good name for it. Feel free to help, and please read, comment, vote and fan me!! If you have any stories there that you'd like me to read and give feedback on, then post on my message board!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment