Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day Sixteen: A Song I Used To Love But Now I Hate (50th Post!!)

Fifty posts... I've hit fifty!! Finally fifty!! Hahaha!! Now, let's have a random dance party in all our little corners of the world for two minutes!! Now, all sit down!!

Today's topic is a song I used to love but now I hate, as you can see in the title. The thing is though, any song that I used to love, I don't hate. I couldn't. They all have some sort of special, sentimental tie to me. I can't hate them, no matter what they sound like. They bring back too many memories.

However, there is one song that I am going to post. I'm going to make it perfectly clear though that I do not hate this song. Its just that I don't like it as much as I used to. It's a song that was actually my first CD ever. I had it on tape- remember those? The music before the era of CDs and iPods?- and then dad bought the CD.

It's a song with a rather irritating video. I don't know what it is about it- perhaps it has something to do with the cartoon chocolate?- but I can't possibly like it very much. But the song is still really close to my heart. So I guess I really do love it. But if it wasn't so special to me, I wouldn't like it at all. Here's the song:

Sweet Like Chocolate- Shanks and Bigfoot


That's really all I have to say tonight- except that I won't be able to post again until Monday night. Tomorrow I'm going to play Lasertag with my wife, Lemur (yeah, we're married. Facebook says so, so it must be true!), the guy I like, my ex (we're still on good terms; it's possible), and a bunch of other random freaks I am proud as all hell to call my friends. Then on the weekend, I'm going on a mini-safari with rotary for the exchange program. Four teenage girls with the rotarians- we'll see how that goes!

So, Monday's post will be a song I hear often on the radio. Awesome. That depends on which radio station. I listen to about three. Well, I have three days to find the mode (I have a lot of that stuck in my head; mean, median and mode. It's on our maths assignment, which is rather long and painful) so I guess I've got the time to figure it out!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment