Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day Twenty-Five: A Song That Makes Me Laugh

Back to posting guys, and almost finished the challenge! Only five more categories to go!

Today's post is much more cheerful than the last one, being a song that makes me laugh. I don't know how many of you would have heard of this group, but they sing many, many kinds of funny. To me, they're actually funnier than "Weird Al" Yankovic, and I've always thought he was funny. No; this lot, as they put it, "only write songs in one magical key- The Key of Awesome." They are The Key of Awesome. They have lots of videos on YouTube, and a free podcast on iTunes. The podcast is how I discovered their existence and shared them with my friends. Basically, they take the mick out of current pop songs, known as a parody, if you didn't already know that. I find the earliest ones the funniest.

I have many favourites from their earlier videos. These include the second video they made- Trick or Treat or Die, the Jersey Shore Parody and, of course, the first one I ever saw- their Baby Parody. And it's not even because it picks on Justin Bieber- that's the job of Sleep On You- it picks on the obsessive tweenage girls.  Here's the videos, so you can watch them and laugh 'till you cry.

Trick Or Treat Or Die!- The Key Of Awesome



Jersey Shore Parody- The Key Of Awesome



Bieber Fever- The Key Of Awesome




A song I can play on an instrument is the next installment of The Thirty Day Song Challenge. Hope you enjoyed those hilarious videos!! Feel free to comment your own funniest song!!

Until next time,

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment