Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day Twenty-Two: A Song I Listen To When I'm Sad

Told you I'd get back to the challenge at some point!!

This one's a tricky one. I don't usually listen to music when I'm sad, because my taste in music at that point in time tends to be sad, and I get more sad, and so on. Well, I don't really get sad that much. I do, but whenever I do, I end up more angry than sad in a matter of seconds. And if I'm sad because someone's died, I'm usually crying to hard to listen to music anyhow.
Whenever I'm the weird angry/sad mood though, there's one song that I tend to listen to. Well, one CD really, and I listen to all the songs on that. It's a compilation CD, and whenever I try to find its cover on Google, it doesn't register!! It's very distressing to me!! I like to have the cover to all my albums on iTunes. It's a little thing that I'm pedantic about- not important in the long run, but it keeps me sane. If anyone finds a picture of the cover of the album "Kill Pop: Scream 'Till It Hurts", can you please link it in the comments box? I will actually love you forever.

That's actually the CD I listen to when I'm sad. I like the whole thing. Here's the listing:

This Ain't A Scene; It's An Arms Race ~ Fall Out Boy
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) ~ My Chemical Romance
Take It Away ~ The Used
Prayer of the Refugee ~ Rise Against
The Kill (Rebirth) ~ 30 Seconds to Mars
Monsters ~ Funeral For A Friend
Godspeed ~ Anberlin
MakeDamnSure ~ Taking Back Sunday
When Your Heart Stops Beating ~ +44
It's Not Your Fault ~ New Found Glory
Voices ~ Saosin
Do It For Me Now ~ Angels & Airwaves
Take Me Back ~ Story of the Year
Image of the Invisible ~ Thrice
Tears Don't Fall ~ Bullet For My Valentine
Writing on the Walls ~ Underoath
Calling All Cars ~ Senses Fail
Shakedown ~ Behind Crimson Eyes
Papercut Skin ~ The Matches
My Only ~ Goodnight Nurse
Don't Wait ~ Dashboard Confessional

As you can see, it's an amazing CD. Don't know where you buy it or anything- it's my friend's; I just borrowed it to put on my iPod- but it's awesome all the time. And that's what I listen to. I'll paste a couple of my favourites.

The Kill (Rebirth)- 30 Seconds To Mars


 
Don't Wait- Dashboard Confessional



I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance



Yep; that was more than a couple, and I love them all, but those are the three that best sum up me when I'm sad. I'm going to go and send my darling mother a nice long email now, because I miss her and I love her. I think the next post is meant to be a song I want played at my wedding, or maybe my funeral. Or maybe that's the next day. I'm not sure. Oh well, I know what I want for both of those anyway. Very specific!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment