Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day Twenty-Three: A Song I Want Played At My Wedding

Hey ninjas!

Tonight's topic is a song I want played at my wedding. Easy. Easiest post ever. It's a song that's really special to me- always has been; always will be. It's one of the first songs I ever remember listening to with my dad. Dad and I have always shared a love of music, and this is basically our song.

Dad used to have this song on tape- he actually still might- back when tapes were all the rage. Remember?? Anyway, we used to listen to it all the time. Whenever we were in the car together, we'd listen to it. It's a beautiful song. I want to dance to it with my daddy at my wedding. I've never seen the video, so I hope it doens't ruin the song. Hope you enjoy:

Butterfly Kisses- Bob Carlisle



So yeah, that's a song that I really want to be played. But it's not the only one. There's a bunch of songs I currently have on my iPod that I really love and they're what I would love to play at my wedding. A lot of them are songs by Lifehouse and Savage Garden- I don't think they can even HAVE a bad song!!- but there's another song that I think everyone who ever lived in the year of 2003 should know. And if you don't... where have you been??

Angels Brought Me Here- Guy Sebastian



Bet you remember it now!

Ok, so tomorrow I'll be writing up a song I want played at my funeral. A morbid sort of post, isn't it? Hmm... but I know the song, very specifically, anyway.

I'm going to head off so I can keep writing a story I've been stewing over since last night. I've been just itching to write it! It's inspired by a song. I don't know if I'll publish it on my Wattpad since it's similar to another story by another writer. But if you guys want, I might publish it here. Let me know if you want to read it or not!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment