Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Because Tacos Are Cool.


Any ninjas I can convince to follow me are awesome. And not just kinda awesome. They are the best kind of awesome. Which is why I promised my first follower that I would dedicate a post entirely to tacos. I couldn't break it, because I pinkie promised. And that stuff is legit.

I really like tacos, so it shouldn't be too hard to write about them, right? Well, we'll have to wait and see.

Firstly, I think they're like oversized, round, folded in half Doritos with DIY flavouring. Technically, they are, I guess. Doritos are made out of the same stuff, just with added flavouring which is in powder form. And they both taste amazing.

Tacos bring back memories. We took a taco kit to Fraser Island, once upon a time several years ago. And another one, not quite as long ago, when my good mate Blondie and I had the Great Taco Debate.

It was a dark night, as most nights tend to be. Blondie was sleeping over at my place, and it was hard taco night. As you can tell, I like hard tacos. And, as you could probably guess, she likes soft tacos. It was a showdown, in the style of the ads for Old El Paso.

"Hard taco!"

"Soft taco!" 

Well, not really. But anyway. In the end, there was no little Mexican kid coming out of the crowd and suggesting we have both. There was no crowd and no Mexicans. Instead mum presented Blondie with a bowl of risotto while I continued to enjoy my hard taco, and we all lived happily ever after.

I haven't actually heard any songs about tacos, which I find kinda disappointing. I mean, the Wiggles sang about fruit salad, and in another song, hot potatoes, mashed banana, and cold spaghetti. But no tacos? If any of you ninjas ever write a song about tacos or hear one- let me know, cuz it's gotta be legendary.

Anyway, I can't think of a lot more about tacos, and I think that's a long enough post.

Sayonara, fellow ninjas! (Or, as they say in Mexico, Adios!) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment