Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Beginning

In the beginning, a teenage girl decided she wanted to share with the world, so she decided to start a blog. She dreams of being a ninja, being editor of a teen magazine and having a full iPod.
Of course, she is me. Music loving, reading, writing, hopeless romantic me. Hopefully it’ll interest you! So, here’s some stuff that makes me tick...
·         Romance- I’m a complete sucker for a good love story. Nicholas Sparks is a genius!
·         Like I said, writing. I want to be editor of a teen  magazine like Dolly or Girlfriend and write stories to rival my favourite novels, like The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and The Notebook. Well, of course I’m going to finish high school first!
·         Music of any kind, especially Paramore, Short Stack (Aussie Gods, honestly), The Never Ever, Tonight Alive, Heroes For Hire, Let’s Get It... yeah, if I don’t stop now, I won’t stop. The only exceptions (love that song!) to that are Justin Bieber (but some of his songs are OK), Cody Simpson and Willow Smith’s “Whip My Hair Back and Forth”. Just not a fan.
I wanted to start writing something somewhere other than my undiscovered notebooks, and I want to get the word out about some crazy awesome bands!
Anyway, for now that’s all I’ve got to say. I’d really appreciate it if you could comment- good, bad or ugly!- and pretty please follow?
Sayonara, fellow ninjas! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. heart the Sayonara, very relivent

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love ninjaS!!!!!!!!!!!! yes,i love paramore but i hate short stack (we can agree to disagree) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can agree to disagree- Paramore are amazing! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete