Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hopes For My Future

Oh, fantastic; another one of these deep-and-meaningful ones that not many people really, truly care about...

Hopes for my future. Well, this should be interesting, seeing as I have high goals.

I hope to graduate next year with a good OP, preferably a 1, but a 2 is acceptable. For those of you who don't know what that is (most of you, I should imagine); OP is what gets you into a uni course. Given that I want to do law, I need a high OP. And so, I need to work hard to get the results I want, to do what I want to do. Which is fine by me, I don't mind slogging my guts out on homework that much...well, maybe I do. But it's always worth it in the end.

I want to spend a year after I graduate somewhere else. I want to work for a while; see what's out there. I want to be in New Zealand for longer- I really do love it there. I could find somewhere to stay over there and work; get a taste of the real world beyond my little corner of the universe, in the here and now. It's amazing to be somewhere else, to have the chance to start over and be whoever you want to be in a place where you don't know anybody and you can create a whole new persona. There's a chance to be more outgoing; a chance to let yourself fall in love. Anything is possible.

I want to go to university in the city, which will take about five years in conjunction with studying Indonesian. I would love to be fluent in Indonesian; to travel over there and meet people; see firsthand how they live; experience the culture, the language, the lifestyle...and become an international lawyer. I want to help and make a difference to people. I've heard a number of times in the media about unfair international trials...I want to defend people when they cannot defend themselves- I want to do something.

And when I've achieved all of that to some degree, I want to just be. Live my life as it happens. And I'm sure that, as does with most people, my goals will change. But as long as I achieve something, I will be happy.

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment