Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Fears

I wish I could say I am completely fearless. However, like everyone, I am afraid of a few things.

I am afraid of getting hurt. Over the past couple of years, I've had my heart broken more than once by several different people; not all of them boys. I don't like to be around people so much because if I get close to them, they'll likely hurt me in the end. So I suppose that's also the fear of fully trusting someone...I don't know. That's my logic, anyhow. 


Losing things that are expensive or somehow important. I tend to get nervous pretty easily, and one of the things that sets it off is losing things that I need. For example, if I cannot find my glasses, or my phone, or my iPod, but especially my glasses. And it's inconvenient, having to stumble around blindly until my stupid eyes can see them. Then there's my phone...I know it sounds immensely weird, but I regularly open my bag, stick my hand in and freak out until I can find it. I've always done it, because I know my parents would kill me if I did lose it. Then I did lose it in January, and ever since, it's gotten worse. Judge me.


Public speaking. Enough said.


Losing people. It kinda goes from the first, but there are a few people in my life who I really couldn't bear to lose because they are just so darn important to me. My closest friends; my family. I know I can be fairly unbearable at times, just because I'm me, and I worry that one day they'll just give up like some people have in the past. I don't blame anyone for that, I know that it was me pushing them away, but maybe one day they'll come back.

That was short, but I am afraid of letting people get too close. Again, that works with the first and last one. The less someone knows about you, the less they have to use against you- that's my logic. I know it's probably not the right way to think, but either way, that's just how it is for me.

Also, sorry I haven't posted this for ages...just trying to figure out what to say.

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment