Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Something I Am Proud Of

I am, and I think I always will be, extremely proud of covering my entire bedroom wall in posters. It's a trivial kind of proud, but I really am quite proud.

I have the largest room in my house, aside from the master bedroom. I have a six walls in my room, and all are occupied by something. One has my door and my desk; one with my pinboard; one with my wardrobe, one with my window, one with my bookshelf; and another with my chest of drawers. This last one is covered in posters. It also has some guitar picks- three of which are Heroes For Hire (two of the three are Potter's; the last a general Heroes For Hire one) and the fourth is Dylan Nash's of The Never Ever.

The poster wall is my longest wall. To date, it currently boasts 58 posters. I think. I lost count. It's also got my Short Stack autographs on it, my Simple Plan ticket, my On The Pulse ticket, and my ticket to Short Stack: The Story So Far, as well as my picks. I am thinking of putting my drumstick up there...yes, I caught a drumstick at a concert. It was Heroes For Hire and there were all of thirty people there. Lee threw it to me and, me being me, I missed it, but I picked it up off the ground before someone else did. And I brought it home and the rest is history.

The majority of my posters are of My Chemical Romance (there are I think fourteen from a Kerrang! poster book I bought once; and a close second is Short Stack with twelve, which I've just accumulated over the years. For the majority of my posters as a whole, I have no more than two of each. This is essentially what I have:


And on my wall, it looks like this*:


So, those posters are basically my pride and joy. 

I'm tired. 

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo


* This photo is not the most recent. I have since updated. And cleaned my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment