Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Sunday, July 8, 2012

What I Wore Today

Because this is the most entertaining piece of writing in the world... my apologies. This challenge is actually not as interesting and entertaining as I'd originally thought...

Okay, so today I wore an outfit I actually really like. I had a plain, hot pink tank top from Cocolatte with a crochet top from JoJo Designs and a pair of blue denim jeans from Target. When I went out, I wore a black blazer from Jay Jays over the top. Man I love that thing. Hats and jackets are typical of me. I currently have two blazers and a pretty blue frill jacket that I adore. And of course, my favourite boots.

Jewellery-wise, I have a bow tie necklace from Dotti, a pair of white flower earrings from Colette and my staples- my watch, my signet ring and my Pandora. Today while I was out, a cute little Down syndrome girl came over to me and said hello and that she liked my necklace- really sweet!

Wow, how exciting this post actually was. Once again, I am extremely sorry for the extreme boredom this post would've likely caused. For anyone who cares, or for someone who actually wants to dress like me- I strongly advise against it. Either way, it looked like this:



Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment