Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Monday, July 9, 2012

My Zodiac Sign

My zodiac sign is Libra. The scales. I have never really been fazed by horoscopes and all, but why not?!



Apparently, Librans are romantic, charming, sociable and easy going, however are also indecisive and easily influenced. We are perfectionists, we can be bossy, we plan ahead. We like beauty, debates and attention; intellectual conversations and mingling. We don't like mess, dirt, criticism, confusion or noise. We are extroverted, graceful, artistic and caring; and our goal in life is to find true love.

I think to some extent that's me. I'm creative, I like intelligent conversation, and I'm a perfectionist, especially when it comes to school. I like straight A's, and anything less than a B+ is hugely disappointing. Put simply, I don't like being just run-of-the-mill. I basically want a flawless report card- although I utterly loathe and detest sports carnivals, the school decided that they would print non-attendances on report cards. Despite desperately wanting cross country day off so I could hide under my bed and pretend that no such laborious day existed, I went, not wanting it to haunt me for the rest of my life. 

I write stories and all, so that's pretty creative, I would assume- creating something from nothing in my mind, and stupid people irritate me. I like to talk about things analytically- I like to explain things, and I like to understand. If someone just cannot or will not understand me, talking with them is annoying. I guess it's part of my perfectionist trait. 

I do like to plan ahead- I have the rest of high school figured out. What subjects I'm going to study, where I'm working, what I'm going to do with my spare time. Well, a rough plan of that. I'll keep blogging, keep writing, keep playing music. Not that that was so hard to figure out, but I know that much. 

I can be indecisive- trying to buy storage space for my room was a chore. I didn't know what to buy, and I spent ages milling around the store, looking at everything but that...procrastination. I like things to go my way- my perfectionist nature shining through- meaning I can be kind of bossy at times. Also, I am very much a hopeless romantic- I have dreamed of finding true love for as long as I can remember- I've always loved fairytales with a happy ending where the prince and princess marry and live happily ever after. Even though now that I've had some kind of experience and I know that's not how all love stories pan out, I know that happy endings do exist in some way or another. Perhaps I've even found one...

However, not all these Libra traits are like me. For example, I'm a very messy person generally- I just have a lot of stuff and no place for it. I don't like being the centre of attention all the time- actually, I don't like it at all. I've given up all hope of fitting in, seeing as I'm loud and crazy, but I don't like being up the front of a class and presenting something. I don't like playing piano for people as a general rule- I compare myself to other people a lot, because I'm never as perfect as I wish to be. 

I'm not exactly the most social of people- usually, I tend to be extremely awkward meeting new people. There are times when it's required of me and I can do it, but I get very nervy working up to it. Even first days back at school after the holidays give me the jitters. Similarly, I'm not really a fan of mingling with a lot of people- I really only need a few friends around me, but even then, I tend to focus on one friend at a time. I don't mind criticism, as long as it's constructive, and I am in no way graceful. I don't move with any kind of grace at all- ask anyone who knows me, it's no secret!

Anyway, I'm going to go and read. 

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment