Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Can't Think Of Anything Else To Write...

As the title may explain, I have no idea what to write. So, I just went on Facebook and filled out one of those survey-thingamajigs. Hope it doesn't bore you too much...

1. What was the highlight of your week? Probably cracking everyone up at lunchtimes
2. Whose car were you in last? Mum's
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? I don't know; depends whether they like me or not (and it's driving me crazy not knowing!)
4. What color shirt are you wearing? Not wearing a shirt- for those of you who are assuming something that is not right, it's because I'm wearing a dress. And it's blue with flowers on it.
5. How long is your hair? Shoulder length (never thought I'd be able to say that- it's been really long for years and years of my life)
6. Are you good looking? Well I don't think so, but feel free to disagree :P
7. Last movie you watched? It must've been Gulliver's Travels... didn't really appeal to me much.
8. Who were you with? My mum and sisters
9. Last thing you ate? Latina pasta- yum!
10. Last thing you drank? Solo (lemon squash)
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? Um, last week probably
12. Who came over last? My beloved neighbour who will be my mate forever... <3 you
13. Are you happy right now? Pretty happy; yeah.
14. What did you say last? 'What we had, is just the most amazing thing' -they're song lyrics
15. Where is your phone? *ON THE VERGE OF HEART ATTACK* Oh, it's ok, it's charging in my room...
16. What color are your eyes? Blue
17. Are you left-handed? Psh, no way
19. Do you have any pets? I do
20. Favorite Vacation? Uh, that I've been on- Melbourne.
21. What do you dislike currently? Finding random stinging cuts on my legs and having bleeding chapped lips :(
22. What are you listening to? Five Years by Tonight Alive <3
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? The guy that I like <3
24. What is your favorite scent? Perfumes my neighbour (who I will labelled from now on as BFF, just because they're easy three letters and stand for something true) and I smell in Myer. A DKNY one that smells like apple, any Harajuku Lovers and my Kate by Kate Moss
25. Who makes you happiest? My BFF
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
27. When is your birthday? September
28. Who has the same phone as you? No one anymore; Lemur got a new one
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Well, I thought it would've been this afternoon, but I was at mum's work... on the holidays
30. Do you read your horoscope? Only in my magazines
31. Where was the last place you bought something? Jay Jays- that is my favourite shop. Oh wait, no- it was Icon. I bought a scarf
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? I like it short, but the kinks in the ends annoy me, 'cuz the air's been too moist to keep them straight
33. Do you bite your nails? Not anymore; now they're pretty long
34. Do you have any expensive jewelery? The most expensive would be Prouds probably.
36. Myspace or facebook? Facebook!
37. How fast have you driven a car? I'm not old enough to drive yet...
38. Have you ever smoked? No! I don't like smoking!
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? I don't know, but as Blondy would tell you, I'm a nerd. Maybe English or Indonesian, or maybe Maths B. But I like Legal Studies now too, and I adore Textiles....
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? The really nice, creative ones. They're always creative. And it just so happens that they're all good looking
42. Do you have any hidden talents? Um... I don't know, but I would hope that I did!
43. Favorite Song? It changes, like, every day. Today it would be The Monster Goes Rawrr!'s cover of TiK ToK, Amazing by Cassie Davis or Mr. Brightside by The Killers.
44. Do you like to sing at all? Yes, very loudly! I will sing properly when I'm by myself (or in choir when I was in primary school) and when I'm with my crew- it's no more than screaming and wrecking my vocal cords.
45. Dream Job? Magazine editor
46. Where does most of your family live? New South Wales
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? Siblings, as you would've gathered earlier
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Nope; I buy pretty much all lmy own stuff
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? I hate my alarm clock...

So there's 49 things you probably never knew about me, unless you know me in person. I think I should probably go to bed now, so yeah. I'm going to go to bed.

Sayonara, fellow ninjas! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment