Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

YouTube Is Great

I've posted several times about music and once about books, but something else I love- YouTube. Generally when I hang out with my neighbour, she has some kind of video she wants to show me. Then it turns out to be really funny, and we go around quoting it all day and annoying our family members. So, what are some of these quotable videos you can find on the goodness that is YouTube? That's what I'm about to show you...

Fred


If you haven't seen these before- this is the first one.

thecomputernerd01


The first video by this guy I saw- my favourite so far.

Stanley and the Pineapple


Watch this one, guys. Funnier fruit than on The Annoying Orange.

Llamas With Hats


The first episode out of four. They're all good, but I like this one best.

Charlie The Unicorn


I am the purple unicorn and my neighbour is the pink one. There's three by secretagentbob.

Tim Hawkins



This is the first one I saw- my mum actually showed me it. It's a parody of the song 'Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)' by Green Day. He does heaps of Christian comedy, but it's not all churchy, it's just more polite than some other stuff you might see.

So there you have my top six. Check 'em out!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hehe. Don't forget Charlie McDonnell (Sarah posed him on her blog [a-day-in-a-life-of-a-school-girl.blogspot.com]) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..oh, but Charlie The Unircorn is just as good as Charlie McDonnell. :D
    Sorry for the double comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes; I actually read that after I posted this so he didn't make it but YES! Charlie McDonnell was a really good find! Thanks for taking the time to read and follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, okay ^^
    He's awesome! :D

    No problem (:

    ReplyDelete