Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day Eight: A Song I Know All The Words To

Hey everyone... so I know I haven't been posting like I said I would, but in my defence I've been a busy work experience girl at the local court house, which is So. Much. Fun. Yeah, there's a heck of a lot of paperwork and all, but I love it. I actually get to sit in on trials and everything, which is really, really interesting for me. Today I spent the day in the coroner's office. Despite it sounding really morbid, seeing as it's to do with deaths, I loved being there. I don't know why, just something about it...

But that's not the point of the post. What is the point is a song that I know all the words to. Like I said, that is so easy. It could be any Short Stack song. It could be something by P!nk. Maybe even a little bit of Paramore, naturally there's Not Pretty Enough by Kasey Chambers, and of course Justin Bieber. No, I don't listen to him. His songs are just so simple and easy that you only have to know how to say one word (Baby), maybe even a large stretch of two (One Time), and you know the whole song.

I'm not referring to those songs though. I could, but I'm not going to, because there's the song that was the first song I sang in public. Besides singing stupidly with my friends and getting funny looks from randoms. Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne. My best-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world's favourite song when she was five. It was the first song I ever sang properly in front of people by myself. I was in choir for like, four years in primary. Anyways, here's the video:

Sk8er Boi- Avril Lavigne


Tomorrow's post- a song that I can dance to. Hmm, I think that's supposed to mean dancing properly? As opposed to my weird dance that I do when I'm trying to convince my friends of something, or that I do when I'm really bored... stay tuned!! I'm going to go because there are cookies in the house and Glee is going to be on in fifteen minutes. And they're doing Lady GaGa again. Yeah, I like Lady GaGa. I think she's a real individual, which is why I think she's awesome!! (In case you haven't noticed just by reading my blog, I'm an individual too, haha).

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh.
    That is a crazy song.
    Of course, Avril Laviegn's pretty crazy too.

    Oh, you sang this song in front of people?
    That had to be fun. It is a very sing-out-loud-at-the-top-of-our-lungs-in-front-of-people type of song.

    ReplyDelete