Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day Ten: A Song That Makes Me Fall Asleep

I tried to post earlier. I promise I did. But I couldn't. So, I'll post now instead.

A song that makes me fall asleep- there isn't really any. I listen to music when I want to relax, so I have a habit of listening to it before I fall asleep. My iPod goes on shuffle. There's no specific answer to that category.

So, I'm going to go with a song that relaxes me- Fix You by Coldplay. Yeah, it's the second Coldplay song I've posted, and surprisingly I haven't posted any Short Stack yet- I've been trying to restrain myself. But Coldplay are awesome!!

I've gotta say, I'm not really keen on the video. Quite frankly, it's boring. But there's worse. At least it accompanies a good song!! Here it is:

Fix You- Coldplay


I don't really have much else to post about. Except the dress of my dreams. Yes, I've found a dress that I adore, very, very much. See, I'm looking for a formal dress at the moment. It's the first time I've ever had a reason to do so, and it's exciting for me. What is the reason? When I'm in New Zealand, I'll be a part of a Youth Group, and they hold an annual ball in late August- early September.

Mum found a little boutique that we never knew about, and she suggested we go in and have a look. I found a $30 dress which was pretty but simple, but a little big. As I walked to put it back, I saw it. Mint green, mid-thigh, one-shouldered, darts in the side, fitting me better than anything has ever fit me in my whole life. It's beautiful. I haven't bought it yet, but I will. That's a promise. Also, I'm 90% sure Blondie will harm me if I leave it. But she won't have to.

Anyway, tomorrow's post, day eleven, will be a song from my favourite band. Bet you can already guess what band that is, can't you?

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment