Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day Fourteen: A Song No-one Would Expect Me To Love

I do attempt to make it clear to anyone who will listen, that my taste in music isn't simply roped off to songs by awesome pop-punk, alternative stuff. I do have a variety of music on my iTunes. Don't believe me? Here's a selection that I think has a pretty wide variety.



And there's a lot more where that came from. Trust me.

Even seeing that, some people still choose to be shocked when they find out what one of my favourite songs is. And it's not a new song. I've never mentioned them before, I don't think, but I think they are pretty damn amazing. I think I'm the only chick in my grade that thinks they are legends. I went to their tribute show when it came locally, and I bought their t-shirt. *Sadly* it's the only band t-shirt I have.

I could only be talking about Queen. My friends can't believe that I like them so much, especially last year, when I was bordering on obsession. But not quite as obsessed as with Short Stack. My poor exchange sister has to deal with my dreams of marrying Bradie Webb, and of course she doesn't quite see it the same way as I do. Speaking of which, I had to write a formal letter in Indonesian class yesterday, and I wrote to Bradie. Maybe this will explain how much I adore him.

But wait!! I was talking about Queen, and a song no-one would expect me to love!! It won't come as such a shock now, but I absolutely, positively adore all of their songs. I'm going to post two of my favourites:

Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen



Under Pressure- Queen feat. David Bowie



I was just wondering, do any of my readers speak Indonesian at all? Or any other language, for that matter? If so, comment below!! Tomorrow, I'll post again, which will be a song that describes me. Too easy.

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment