Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day Five: A Song That Reminds Me Of Someone

So, Day Five... a song that reminds me of someone... a pretty open-ended category if you ask me. I mean, really, I could easily say that the song Mannequin reminds me of Katy Perry, because she sings it. Or that you're reminded of the amazing Christofer Drew Ingle (if you don't know him by name; he's the guy in Nevershoutnever! by his song Your Biggest Fan (which is pretty darn amazing).

While I think of an answer, I am going to welcome my newest follower and friend, the beautiful Nyta!! (Say hello, Nyta!!). I now have twelve followers, which is pretty amazing for me, because I didn't actually expect to have any, so thanks to anyone who reads this, follower or not!!

Ok, I think I got one. I'm going to have to say The Only Exception by Paramore. Because Paramore is amazing and it's a pretty song. Of course, the question is, who does it remind me of? I'm not going to name names, but it reminds me of the person I like. I've had my heart broken and when I almost gave up hope, they showed me why I shouldn't. Not going out with them, but maybe someday...

Before I say something really stupid there, I'm going to stop and post the video. I think the video is awesome and fits the song really well!!

The Only Exception- Paramore


I'm going to head off and play a bit of piano; tomorrow's post will be a song that reminds me of somewhere! Stay tuned, folks!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment