Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day Thirteen: A Song That Is My Guilty Pleasure

As you can see, the point of this post is a song that is a guilty pleasure. I did say that I was going to try and be clever, but I thought that the song fit better under another category. Well, I've picked a song; and it's really dorky. Sometimes, when I go out with my friends, we hear this song being played. I start jumping around and screaming as I typically do, but Blondie is the only one who joins me. The rest of them stand there rolling their eyes at us and laughing. Understandable. But it's still a cool song. I'm posting the video here:

Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)- The Offspring


It's a very... interesting song, to put it that way. But I can't help but sing and scream and jump to it. I mean really, who  hasn't heard the song before? None of my friends ever raised their hands at that question. It's a well known song- for most people, anyway- and it's catchy.

I don't really have anything witty or intelligent to say today, so I leave you all with this thought: don't lick ducks. ‎37% of all ducks are licked each year, and 62% are licked at least once in their lifetime, and not one of those ducks have somewhere to turn to for help.

Tomorrow's post- a song no one would expect me to love. Stay tuned, guys, and keep commenting suggestions for duck names!! So far, we have "Cheese and Quackers," and T-WAC suggested "Aloicious" (pronounced al-oo-ISH-is). There will be a poll beginning at the end of June, for you all to vote on your favourite name. The winner gets to have their blog advertised on mine for a month!! Yeah, kind of a lame comp, seeing as I only have twelve followers thus far, but everyone else is doing it!

Stay in school, say no to drugs, listen to your mother and don't lick ducks!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is a hilarious song!
    Have you ever heard the Wierd Al version, "Pretty fly for a Rabbi?"
    Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete