Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day Six: A Song That Reminds Me Of Somewhere

Firstly, I would like to vent my excitement (for those of you who may not have realised exactly how nerdy I can really be) about the English assignment we got to day!! It's a piece of descriptive writing!! I bet at least 60% of you are reading this, head in your hands thinking, "Oh my God." But I'm excited! We have to describe a person or a place, and I've chosen to write about my lovely neighbour. We have three weeks, but I'm pretty sure I could easily have it finished like, tonight.

Anyway, today I have to find a song that reminds me of somewhere. I can think of many of songs to fit that category as I always can, but this one has a specific memory. I'm talking about Viva La Vida by Coldplay. It reminds me of the bus.

It sounds strange, but it does. I catch the bus from my school to my little sisters' school every afternoon, and on Tuesdays we go to mum's work. I decided to sit up the back with the other girls in my grade this particular day and one of them had their iPod. We sat there listening and singing loudly to Viva La Vida. It was pretty awesome because we didn't know half the words. Especially when the bus stopped in traffic next to another bus filled with little kids. One of them was waving hello. We were waving back and he decided to show us his picture that he'd drawn. One of the girls thought that was so cute she made a love heart with her hands. We all ended up bursting out laughing when he saw that and raised his eyebrows at her. Very funny and very cute.

Here's the video to Viva La Vida. I haven't actually seen it before, but I'll post it anyway.

Viva La Vida- Coldplay



Tomorrow I'll post on a song that reminds me of a certain event. Right now, I'm going to go and work on my English assignment!! But before I do, I wanted to let you know (if you didn't know about it already) about an awesome little site called Wattpad! I've now made an account and I'm posting some of my stories on there; it'd be awesome if you could check them out here!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment