Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day Eleven: A Song By My Favourite Band

I tried to make a deal with myself to see how long I could go without posting on them, but I have to do it now. I bet you all can guess who my favourite band is. One I mention very regularly. One I really, really love. One who is touring in July, but I can't go. Well, it will be my first week in New Zealand, so I'm not as upset as I would've been, had I not been somewhere equally as epic.

Yes, I am talking about that incredibly awesome Aussie boy band- the one, the only...

SHORT STACK!!!

I am a fangirl by nature, but there is no band I obsess over quite as much as Short Stack. Or Paramore or Evanescence, or my beautiful unsigned wonders (The Monster Goes Rawrr and The Never Ever). But a lot of Short Stack. I actually have every single one of their songs ever released. All. Of. Them. All forty.

So, now to pick a song to actually post... that's not easy. I could happily post them all. But I'll spare you my obsession, and I'll stick with just the one. I'm going to post Sway Sway Baby! That's the first song I ever saw; the song that sparked my love, and the passion that I wish would have me married to Bradie Webb (I wish). I saw them perform it live on Rove with neighbour dearest, and after sitting with our mouths on the floor for the whole three minutes, we wouldn't shut up. Like I can't now. I'm just going to post the video now.

Sway Sway Baby!- Short Stack


WARNING!! Some of you may find the themes in this video a little offensive, just putting it out there. Just in case you are one of those people.

Tomorrow's topic: a song from a band I hate. I already have one in mind. And, that's all, folks! Stay tuned!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That was epic in many different ways.
    Let's see, there was the epic pillowfight, the epic bikini-clad women in racecar helmets, the epic drummer, the epic bugcatching dudes, the epic bug, and the epic stuffed ugly rabbit!
    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess!! I really do love this video; it is honestly my very favourite! And I agree about the drummer; I am going to marry him :P

    ReplyDelete