Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day Twelve: A Song From A Band I Hate

Once again, today's post is extremely straightforward. There aren't many bands that I passionately hate, but unfortunately, they do exist. Why? Why must bad music exist? Listening to a horrible song makes me actually want to fall to my knees and raise my hands to the heavens screaming "Why?! WHY?!" while crying in the pouring rain. Sort of like a really over-dramatic scene in a movie that you sit and laugh at because it's just so stereo-typical.

Back to the point, which is that bad music does exist, in many forms. Some people find screamo a problem. I don't, but some do. Some people find Short Stack and Evanescence a problem *curse them* but they are amazing and they shouldn't ever think that way. Well, I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but they're still wrong by me. And Smiley. Indefinitely.

And of course, bad music truly exists, a pure and unnecessary evil in the form of horrible bubble-gum pop, like- oh, I don't know... Justin Bieber. I guess he's not a horrible, terrible person, as I spent the whole of last week on work experience with a girl who loves him. Every lunch hour, we went to the local shopping centre and we walked past the same t-shirt shop every time. In that shop was a Justin Bieber shirt, which never failed to spark a discussion about him. She did make some good points, but I still am set in stone in my opinion that his music is terrible.

Which is why today's song, should you dare to press play, is his most annoying and repetitive song yet- Baby. I read about him in a Girlfriend magazine once upon a seemingly long time ago, and I thought no more. And then, when in Diva (jewellery shop), I heard it. The worst song I'd ever heard, up until Rebecca Black's Friday. Which I've heard songs worse than still (yes, it is possible) from T-WAC, my ninja follower (and frequent commenter) of the awesome blog, There's A Walrus In Your Shirt, Mr. Campell! You should all check it out. He has good music.

For those of you who haven't seen the terror, and those daring ones who wish to (having seen it or not), here's the video:

Baby- Justin Bieber



I've already done the spiel on Justin Bieber anyhow, which, if you haven't already read, can be found here! Even so, I think the video is just a little bit horrible, just because it's in a bowling alley. Because so much depth can be found in a bowling alley *note sarcasm*.

Tomorrow's post will contain a song that is a guilty pleasure. I have an idea, and I'm going to try and be clever. But it probably won't be. But just bear with me anyway.

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Okay, if I wanted to see people dancing like fools in a bowling alley, I'd go to the nearest high school, and pick up all of the crack-heads and pay for their admission, as well as for a few joints for them to share.

    Justin Bieber is such a sissy.

    ReplyDelete