Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Monday, May 2, 2011

Day Four: A Song That Makes Me Sad

I'd have to say that today, Day Four, would have to be the easiest day of the challenge yet. There's nothing that could quite compare to this song in the category of sad songs. And when you hear the song and watch the music video, you'll understand.

I'm talking about a little song called Concrete Angel by Martina McBride. Before Smiley showed me it to me, I'd never heard of it. I didn't fully believe it when she said exactly how sad it was. The only thing I can watch that really makes me cry that hard is the movie Marley and Me. But I saw this on YouTube and I understood.

It's a really beautiful song and it has a really important message. It's really unsettling to know that this sort of thing does happen to people, even kids as small and fragile as the one in the video. You might be able to guess what I'm talking about as it's a pretty important issue, but in case you haven't, I'm not going to completely give it away. Here's the video:

Concrete Angel- Martina McBride

It's really something, isn't it? Tomorrow I have to post a song that reminds me of someone. Stay tuned!!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. concrete angel is such a sad song DX but its very meaningful :)~smiley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know; I was trying so hard not to cry when you and Kaleb showed me; if we hadn't been at school I probably would've.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Very powerful. Very sick.
    The sickest thing is that this actually happens in the real world.
    Those poor children.

    ReplyDelete