Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day Fifteen: A Song That Describes Me

Hey, faithful readers, sorry I haven't been posting lately!! This time though, I have a reason. It's because I died on Saturday. Yes, according to Harold Camping, the world was supposed to end at 6pm on Saturday night. I wonder what that would mean, though, if the world did end and we all died. What would we be? Would we be ghosts? Angels? Just plain corpses?

I always seem to go off on a random tangent for some reason. Today's post is a song that describes me. That is extremely easy. I've mentioned this song before. It's by a rather-quite-epic little Aussie band by the name of Amy Meredith. They have  generally awesome music, so you should all listen to it, ok, GO!!!

Well, sticking around to read the rest of the post is cool too, because I'm going to post one of their songs, the one that describes me! It basically sums me up in a nutshell. It's a fun song, but in a different way to Short Stack's Stack Is The New Black album (the first one, with Maurice the Pirate on the front), and it basically sums up the way I am inside, my generally bubbly interior. The song is... drumroll...

Young At Heart- Amy Meredith



You can't not like this song, seriously. But now that I think of it, there's another song that describes me- not the way I actually am, necessarily, but it's me in a different way- a song that I've also mentioned before, and posted, months and months ago when the video first came out. In case you were too lazy/busy/generally couldn't be bothered/busy drooling over Dylan Nash to pay attention to the song, I'll post it again:

Hey Kt- The Never Ever



My theme songs. Right there. Tomorrow, I'll be posting a song that I used to love but now I hate. Hmm, will have to think about that one. I'm going to rack off now, because State Of Origin's on. For my international readers/followers/ninjas, State Of Origin is a very, very important game of rugby league in Australia. Well, to narrow it down more, it's even more of an urgently important game to anyone in New South Wales (known as "The Blues" or "Cockroaches"), or Queensland ("The Maroons" or "Cane Toads"), apart from the people that would rather hear about every second of Charlie Sheen's drug and alcohol troubles than watch NRL. It's done in three parts, and Queensland has won five consecutive games in the last few years. And no, it is not going to be six.

Now that you understand- well, at least have a general gist of- State Of Origin if you didn't before: if anyone ever asks, just raise your fists in the air in an enthusiastic way and yell "GO THE BLUES!!"

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment