Beautiful Noises Hey Kt - The Never Ever Sway Sway Baby - Short St... Shut Up! - Simple Plan

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day Nine: A Song I Can Dance To

So, last night's Glee was rather epic, as promised. I think it's a really good show. Besides having really good music, and the fact that they can make most songs sound good; some even better than they actually are *coughcough Justin Bieber's Somebody To Love, coughcough*. That's with the exception of Friday. I still hate that song. Even when Glee covered it. It's still horrible. Always will be.

Anyway, today's topic is... a song I can dance to. Like I said, there's many, many songs I can dance to very easily. When I go out with my friends, I dance to whatever the DJ plays. Except for Justin Bieber. That results in us sitting in the middle of the floor and refusing to move until the song ends.

I'd say one of the very best ones, the one I can not possibly sit still for would be Shake It by Metro Station! They've broken up now which really, really sucks, but they have good songs. Well, Seventeen Forever and Shake It anyway. I haven't heard the others. Here's the video, for those of you who haven't yet seen it in the three years its been out:

Shake It- Metro Station



It's funny.... it's actually not utterly easy for me to name a particular song, just the one, out of all the songs that I can dance to. I have loved this song since it came out, and I was wishing that I had it ever since. Then last year, I bought a CD with it on it, and I was finally content. Until, of course, another several incredible songs were released by amazing artists and my quest began again.

Anyway, I'm going to leave you all with a question- I am going to go and find a duck when I'm in New Zealand, and I plan on naming it. One slight problem... I don't have a name. Gather your friends, parents, everyone, and think up your coolest duck names and post them in the comments box here...anyways, tomorrow I will name a song that makes me fall asleep... yeah, right. As if any particular song makes me fall asleep.... I have an idea for it though. I'll explain tomorrow night!

Sayonara, fellow ninjas!! xoxo

1 comment: